Logo of National Resource Center on AD/HD
Home · Register · NRC Library    in Spanish
Ask a Question About AD/HD
Educational Issues

Scholarships & Financial Aid

Find us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter HelpForADHD on YouTube

Can't find what you're looking for? Our health information specialists are here to help. Contact us at 800-233-4050 or online.

Other Web Sites:

  • Creating Options: Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
    Contact the Heath Resource Center at George Washington University for the latested edition of this annual resource paper, a comprehesive guide to financial aid in the form of grants, loans, work-study, and scholarships.
  • FinAid
    FinAid is the most comprehensive annotated collection of information about student financial aid on the web.
  • Florida's McKay Scholarship Program
    Florida's John M. McKay Program for Students with Disabilities seeks to provide financial aid to families who are seeking either public or private school placements for a child with a disability.
  • National Cristina Foundation
    National Cristina Foundation (NCF) provides computer technology and solutions to give people with disabilities, students at risk and economically disadvantaged persons the opportunity, through training, to lead more independent and productive lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Section 504?
If I request an evaluation, doesn't the school have to do it?
The school says my child has ADHD; now what do I do?
The school says my child needs Ritalin; where do I get it?
My child has been diagnosed with ADHD; isn't he automatically qualified for Section 504 services?
View all Frequently Asked Questions

Ask a question about AD/HD

Print Page · Email Page · About Us · Contact Us
Terms of Use · Privacy Policy · Site Map