Logo of National Resource Center on AD/HD
Home · Register · NRC Library    in Spanish
Ask a Question About AD/HD
Ask a Question

Information Request


and Share Become an NRC fan on Facebook

Have a question about ADHD? Our Health Information Specialists can help.

  • Call us at 1-800-233-4050 or
  • Submit your question using the form below.
  • Looking for a doctor or other ADHD professional? See our FAQ on finding a doctor or professional. We do not give referrals to specific physicians, therapists, attorneys, or other professionals.

Due to the high volume of inquiries, please allow up to two weeks for a reply to online questions. Thank you!

Currently we are unable to respond to emails sent from the following domains: @verizon.net, @bellsouth.net, and @att.net. Please provide an email address from a domain host other than these providers if you want an email response to your question.

Using SPAM Blocking Software? If you are requesting a response by email and use a "spam blocking" software program, then you must set it to accept any email from the "@chadd.org" domain. We cannot respond to information requests that require NRC staff to "verify" their identity.

Leave this field empty
Your Name

(e.g. Jr., Sr., II, etc.)

(e.g. Ph.D., M.D., Esq., LCSW, etc.)

Your Contact Preference

(include area code)

(Please select the 1 that is most appropriate to your inquiry)
I am...


Frequently Asked Questions
What is Executive Function?
Can you help me find a doctor or mental health professional?
Is there a simple test to diagnose ADHD?
What is Section 504?
If I request an evaluation, doesn't the school have to do it?
View all Frequently Asked Questions

Ask a question about AD/HD

Print Page · Email Page · About Us · Contact Us
Terms of Use · Privacy Policy · Site Map